VISITING OUR WEBSITE
You can browse our website without providing any personal information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may be less functional for you.
There are times where you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may wish to register as a user of the ottoarchive.com website. We may require certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process transactions.
KINDS OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily give us, as well as Site Visitorship Data, on this website.
This information commonly includes your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and, if applicable, your billing information. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
SITE VISITORSHIP DATA
Site Visitorship Data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual's identity. We use aggregate anonymous data regarding online behavior to better understand how people use our website. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous online traffic behavior to track usage trends and thereby improve our website. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports for our third party marketing partners so that they can better understand how our customers use this site. The kind of information we collect includes:
- the pages visited on our site
- the features used
- how long a visitor stays
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site, and the site to which visitors connect through our service.
Most Site Visitorship Data is collected using cookies or pixel tags.
We may require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through this website. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may periodically send offers to our web site visitors on behalf of other businesses. By providing information on this web site, you are agreeing to receive periodic e-mail, SMS, telemarketing, and mail offers which we believe may be of interest to you as a consumer. If you do not wish to receive these offers from us or our third-party marketing partners, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove your record from our database; within ten (10) business days from the day you first notify us of your desire to opt out, we will stop sending you such offers. If you do not opt out, you will continue to receive offers from us and our marketing partners, until such time as you opt out.
We may also use Personal Information collected on this website in several ways:
- to respond to your request for information
- to process transactions you request
- to tell you about products or services we or our third party marketing contractors offer
- to filter the products and services we provide
- to authenticate registered customers
We may use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the website. Sometimes we may add Site Visitorship to Personal Information from registered customers. We may use that information to:
- manage the website
- help resolve problems
- analyze use of the site
- inform you about products or services we offer
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not release any personal information to third parties except as follows:
- Users who provide us their personal information grant us, and our affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content development.
- We may share information we collect with our third party marketing partners. If we do so, we will request that they treat this information in accordance with our privacy promises and to refrain from disclosing or using your personal information for purposes other than for the provision of services or information to you or this website. Our third party marketing partners may also send you special promotions and offers for related services, at their sole discretion.
- We are not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. email address, telephone number, and address) on other websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
- We may disclose information collected on this site to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
- to regulators,
- to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it,
- to vendors who provide us with service,
- to companies that may acquire part or all of a affiliated company, or
- to other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
HYPERLINKS AND REFERRALS
From time to time, as a convenience for you, we may provide links to unaffiliated third-party websites as well as links to websites owned and operated by entities with which we have contractual relationships. We may also permit third parties to link to this website. Links to or from any third-party site, whether provided by us or not, do not imply any endorsement, approval, or verification by us of any content available on or the policies of such third-party sites. We do not periodically review these third-party sites and we are not responsible or liable for their availability, the services they may provide, or the completeness of their content. By providing access to other websites, we are not recommending the purchase or sale of products or services provided via such linked site. Subject to the terms of applicable service or other agreements, we will remove any link from this website upon request from the owner of the linked site.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. We do not knowingly collect or distribute information from persons under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us by email so that we may delete the minor's information. You can learn more about children's privacy and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/online/edcams/kidsprivacy/index.html.
This website does not intend to market any products or services to those residing outside of the United States of America. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from non-U.S. residents through this website for marketing purposes.
This privacy statement is effective as of May 14, 2007. We reserve the right to change this statement. If we change it, we will post the then-current privacy statement on this page. Any changes to this statement will be effective as of the day they are posted.
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our website. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at email@example.com.